If you are in crisis, please call 866.275.9552 to be connected to a clinician
943-H West Andrews Avenue
Henderson, NC 27536
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
- Medication Management
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Walk-In Crisis (Advanced Access)
- Intensive In-Home Treatment (Children)
- Community Support Team (Adults)
- Mobile Crisis Services
- Mobile Medication Program (Adults)
- In-Home Therapy (Children)
- Work First Program
Welcome to our Vance Center facility located in Henderson. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the numerous mental health and substance abuse services available at this facility. For further information and explanation regarding treatment options, please see our Services page.
When first walking in to our center to establish care, please expect 2-4 hours from start to finish depending upon how busy it is at the time as it is generally based on a "first-come, first-served" basis. After establishing yourself as a client, all appointments with a clinician or a doctor are scheduled.
If this is your first time please bring the following with you:
- Insurance/Medicaid Card
- ID or Social Security Card
- Any referral documentation
If you're in crisis please use our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline for immediate access to a clinician.
- Individuals with Medicaid have no obligation for a copay.
- Individuals with Medicare or private insurance will be obligated to meet their policy's requirement(s).
- Individuals who are uninsured will be eligible for a sliding or discounted scaled as defined by the relevant Managed Care Organization/Local Management Entity
What we do here
Daymark Recovery Services is a non-profit organization established to provide comprehensive behavioral healthcare services as defined by those in the community in need of mental health or substance abuse treatment options. All of our staff are highly qualified individuals with a plethora of knowledge to suit individual care as needed. Each of our facilities has a core set of of service options available, however; some centers offer various group meetings or community outreach programs according to the service area. Please contact the center for schedules or further information as these programs and meetings vary and often change depending upon attendance and counselor availability.