1408 East Franklin Street
Monroe, NC 28112
- Medication Adjustment and Stabilization
- Detoxification for Substance Use Disorders
- Crisis Intervention for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- MAT Induction
Welcome to our Monroe Crisis Recovery Center (CRC) facility located in Union County, North Carolina. CRC is 16-bed, short-term inpatient facility geared toward addressing both mental health and substance abuse concerns for adults. We target individual needs through one-on-one and group counseling, therapy groups, NA/AA meetings, medication management, and thorough aftercare planning to make the transition back to the community fluid and effective. Family counseling is also available upon request.
In addition to the clinicians and psychiatrist, our staff is complimented by 24-hour nursing and crisis management staff. CRC does not take appointments as we operate on a “first come first served” basis for walk-ins. We also accept referrals from other agencies and hospitals. If you are in crisis please use our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline for immediate access to a clinician.
If this is your first time please bring the following with you:
- Insurance/Medicaid Card
- ID or Social Security Card
- Any referral documentation
- Individuals with Medicaid are covered by Cardinal Innovations
- Individuals with Medicare or private insurance will be obligated to meet their policy's requirement(s).
- Individuals who are uninsured are welcome to come to CRC for treatment.
What we do here
Daymark Recovery Services is a non-profit organization established to provide comprehensive behavioral healthcare services as defined by those in the community in need of mental health or substance abuse treatment options. All of our staff are highly qualified individuals with a plethora of knowledge to suit individual care as needed. Each of our facilities has a core set of of service options available, however; some centers offer various group meetings or community outreach programs according to the service area. Please contact the center for schedules or further information as these programs and meetings vary and often change depending upon attendance and counselor availability.