355 County Home Road
Reidsville, NC 27320
Mailing Address: PO Box 55, Wentworth, NC 27375
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment
- Mental Health Outpatient Treatment
- Psychiatric Services/ Medical Services
- Advanced Access/Walk-In Clinic
- Mobile Crisis Management Services
- ACTT (Assertive Community Treatment Team)
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Critical Time Intervention
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
Welcome to our Rockingham County facility located Reidsville. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the numerous mental health and substance abuse services available at this facility. For further information and explanation regarding treatment options, please see our Services page.
If you're a walk-in patient there is generally a wait time involved on a "first come, first served basis" otherwise contact us beforehand to setup an appointment. If you're in crisis please use our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline for immediate access to a clinician.
If this is your first time please bring the following with you:
- Insurance/Medicaid Card
- ID or Social Security Card
- Any referral documentation
- Individuals with Medicaid have no obligation for a copay.
- Individuals with Medicare or private insurance will be obligated to meet their policy's requirement(s).
- Individuals who are uninsured will be eligible for a sliding or discounted scaled as defined by the relevant Managed Care Organization/Local Management Entity
What we do here
Daymark Recovery Services is a non-profit organization established to provide comprehensive behavioral healthcare services as defined by those in the community in need of mental health or substance abuse treatment options. All of our staff are highly qualified individuals with a plethora of knowledge to suit individual care as needed. Each of our facilities has a core set of of service options available, however; some centers offer various group meetings or community outreach programs according to the service area. Please contact the center for schedules or further information as these programs and meetings vary and often change depending upon attendance and counselor availability.